Tuesday, August 25, 2009

julie {one year}

Happy Birthday Julie!!!

I love the opportunity to watch a child grow and capture their lives. Julie's mom, Jackie, and I were in cosmetology school together back in my high school days. It's just nothing short of awesome to watch her and Justin's family grow.

They came to visit me in Muskogee and we did a few downtown locations followed by some inside studio shots.


How stinkin' cute is this little girl?!?!!



I just love this one! Look at those little teeth:)




Ohh my gosh, this picture just makes me smile:)





Julie's brother, Jaxon is 4, so I thought it would be fun to have him find a 4. He was bored with us yucky ol' girls, so I decided to put the little man in front of the camera with his sister:)



How sweet is this? Lovin' on his little sister:)





I love Julie's little bandana dress! It's almost as cute as she is:)


Align Center



"What's goin' on over there, guys?"





This is the truest laugh, ever! I love it!!!


No comments:

My Blog List