Thursday, February 7, 2008

pretty blues...

tonight i played with some messy brushes (in the background) i also did some dodging and burning and sharping the eyes.  this little picture doesnt show much- it looks amazing on my 24 in imac monitor but i hope you can at least see some quality! 

after getting my iphone ive decided to upload some photography podcasts to learn while im stuck somewhere...and my favorite so far is photoshop killer tips by matt kloskowski. they are the fastest, coolest, best tricks everyone can learn and use. this site will lead you to the freebies but goodies...

hope this helps at least one person...
wishful thinking :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure helps me! Thanks for mentioning my podcast Ashley :)

Matt Kloskowski

TheBombria's said...

What a great pic!

mollycolleen said...

Nice work! I love that you were so subtle with the brush in Photoshop. It's so easy to over-do those things, but here it just adds to the "urban" feel of the image without distracting. :)

Great job on the eyes.

My Blog List