Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Meet Kristen!

If you've been following me for a while, this is a face you've seen before!


I had lunch with Kristen last week, and decided she would write for my blog! I'm really excited because I don't write...I take pictures. That's what I do:) So, without further adieu, meet Kristen!




I met Ashley at her wedding in 2006 and IMMEDIATELY fell in love with her. I mean let's face it, you can't not fall in love with the girl:)




Welp, about me: I married my high school sweetheart on our 7th anniversary this past March (yes, Ashley was there the whole way!) and we live in Fort Worth. I'm working on my master's degree in deaf education...I love deaf kiddos!! I'm also the proud mama of our two pups: Moose (Great Dane) and Diva (Shih Tzu) who are definitely characters in their own right!




Okay, that's great and all, but WHO am I? Well, I love Jesus. I love my family and my friends. I am loud and I talk too much...waaaaaaaay too much. I spend most of my time living in my own little la-la land, but hey, I like it there!!I try not to take anything too seriously (although I am a type-A personality to the T) and my husband has a fully-loaded arsenal of ditzy things I say and do, usually on a daily basis. Oh and sometimes I swear our life is worthy of a reality tv show...read our blog and you'll see why (bryceandkristenthompson.blogspot.com)




I have recently (by recently, I mean last week!) decided to follow my dream of making stationary, monograms and things of that nature. I became passionate about this after I started planning our wedding. I couldn't find what I wanted that wasn't a bajillion dollars, so I figure that I'll just do it myself! BUT, I am leaving the photography up to Ashley...at least at this point in my life:) I love all things girly: polka dots, ruffles, and anything vintage that has a story behind it. Cliche? Maybe...but I like it and that's all that matters:)




So, in a nutshell, that's me. If you'd like to email me, I'd love to hear from you! Our email is bryceandkristen@gmail.com




I'm so happy Ashley is letting me be a part of her dream. I just love that girl:)

No comments:

My Blog List