Tuesday, January 8, 2008

welcome...

to my first blog! im very excited that you came to check out my new blog! i hope you will come back often.  this will be somewhat of a personal journal and photo blog to document my growth not only as a person but also as a photographer.  

i would love to hear comments from everyone who visits! so please dont be shy...


laughter, smiles and love are my FAVORITE things in life and really the whole reason im choosing to a career in photography. a picture is really boring without any of those emotions involved so thats why to start out my blog i have to pick this one.  

everytime i see this picture i just cant help but get giddy!



4 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

Congrats on starting a blog. I love mine!
Nice pic! Welcome to the blog world :)

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing much of your work!
Kenzie

Anonymous said...

Yay for blogs!! Adding yours to my reader :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash, thanks for letting me know about your new blog, I will keep it on the top of my list of daily places to visit. Can't wait to see more entries!
Chris

My Blog List